Key Accounts Manager – Sales
Red Star Security
Red Star Security is a Canada based company that has been providing the highest level of security services for the past decade and continues to grow by adding new services and locations based on client needs. Our staff has extensive experience that we guarantee to be beneficial to anyone with security needs. We begin with a free security assessment to create a plan that puts client needs first and create the safest environment possible. Let us bring you peace of mind. We are committed to protecting what is yours 24/7. We specialize in providing a broad range of security services including home security services, business security services, office security services, event security services, guard services, key holding services, guard patrol services and all other types of security services.
We are looking for an experienced sales person to join our rapidly expanding company and take over the role of Key Accounts Manager – Sales. The person should be a go-getter and extremely proficient in sales with at least 5 years of sales experience in a senior position. We, at Red Star Security, are a small but hard working bunch of individuals. The company has ambitious expansion operations planned over the next few years, and thus our ideal candidate would be someone who is capable of nurturing and strengthening our existing business relationships, as well as create new clients for the overall growth and expansion of the business. Should you be hired, you would also be responsible for recruiting and training new candidates to grow a sales team within the company.
Some of the essential job duties include, but not limited to the below:
- Take over existing key clients and strengthen relations with them to ensure more and repeat business.
- Hire and train sales staff and lead them to build more business relationships, and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of the sales department.
- Plan strategically for introduction of new services to ensure maximum sales impact.
- Able to provide inputs for marketing new services by working in close coordination with the marketing team.
- Achieve/exceed key sales measures and targets for major client accounts.
- Cold calling to bring new clients on board and negotiate favourable contracts.
- Arrange training for staff, as and when required.
What our ideal candidate looks like
- The job is based out of our Surrey, BC office but the candidate might be required to travel to meet clients in different locations across BC
- The candidates would be expected to work with our marketing team so knowledge of different marketing techniques including online and offline marketing would be an advantage
- Excellent command over spoken and written English is absolutely essential for this role
- Excellent command of MS Office, Database and CRM Software, as well as great internet research skills are required for this role.
- A degree/diploma is sales and/or marketing is preferred
This is a full-time, permanent job. Salary is not a barrier for the ideal candidate.
Work hours would be Monday to Friday 10 AM to 5 PM
Job brief We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report. Responsibilities Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment Observe for…
Need To Hire Security?
We strive to provide the highest levels of service to our clients. If you have reason for complaint or have a general question about our services, please contact us.