Security Guard Job is High risk job but we feel Proud that our Business Partner Trust our Team and they know our team is capable of handling any types of Situations. We are not Just Security Guards we are Security Trained Professionals.
Effective November 30, 2009, all persons wishing to become a security professional in British Columbia must successfully complete a 40-hour mandatory basic security training (BST) program to qualify for a license. The training is mandatory and upon successful completion of the Basic Security Training (BST) course, you must meet all licensing requirements as set out under the Security Services Act and outlined by the Security Programs and Police Technology Division of the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General. Your employer will require copy both of the front and back of your license when you begin employment.
if you do not have the BST License here is the process
BC SECURITY LICENSING PROCESS
- Complete Application Form for New Security Worker License or apply ONLINE (recommended)
- Provide copies of approved ID with application form
- Provide proof of approved training (BST Certificate) with application form
- Provide Request for Fingerprinting form and provide copy of the Confirmation of Fingerprinting (SEGI is an RCMP certified Fingerprint Services Agency that completes both ink and digital fingerprints)
- Provide one photograph (passport quality, digital for e-license)
- Mail or courier (or apply ONLINE) the application package to the Security Programs office